LinkedIn Support Service
As the LinkedIn platform evolves to include diversified lists of occupations and industries, the importance of strategically building a profile and maintaining your network is more important than ever.
Here is how we can help you keep up!
LinkedIn Workshops & Photo Sessions
Gain insight into strategically building and networking on LinkedIn with a chance to get your profile reviewed and a profile photo taken!
- March 19, 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM, Lakeshore Campus WEL207 - Register for the Photoshoot
- April 3, 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM, Lakeshore Campus WEL207
- April 5, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, North Campus, Academic & Career Success Centre
- April 17, 11:00 AM -12:00 PM, North Campus, LRC3058
Stay tuned for Photoshoot registrations.
For out of class one-on-one coaching with building your profile and maximizing LinkedIn for your career development, book an appointment with one of our CSPs (Career Support Peers).
Learn LinkedIn Online with humber.ca/Lynda
For new or experienced LinkedIn users, this free online course provides in-depth information on how to make the most of your LinkedIn account. Upon wrapping up this course, you'll have the tools you need to grow your career by leveraging LinkedIn.
Are you a faculty member teaching LinkedIn?
Interested in giving your students an assignment on LinkedIn to help them use social media for career development and job searching? Here is an assignment designed for you!
Students will gain awareness on how LinkedIn and social media platforms can help with their career development and job search, and create a LinkedIn profile.
- Watch the following videos we gathered on making a LinkedIn profile (approximately 2 hours) and print out the certificate of completion
- Fill out this LinkedIn profile worksheet
- Students will then make their LinkedIn profile and submit their profile link to the instructor