Field Placement & Co-op

We have many excellent programs with practical experiential components to them, usually called Field Placement, Practicum or Internship.

These are usually shorter in length and are run by the Academic departments. Please see the "Academic School contacts" below for information on all programs at Humber that have a Field Placement, Co-op, Internship, or Traineeship component.

Employers who are interested in hosting a student in their organization may contact the individual responsible for administering placements.

Call 416.675.6622 and then the extension of the individual you wish to reach.

Academic School contacts

Click the following links to view the Academic School contacts