Field Placement & Co-op
Experiential Learning is co-ordinated in a de-centralized model at Humber. Employers who are interested in hosting a student in their organization may contact the individual responsible for administering placements.
- Are you ready to expand your team?
- Business is booming and you need more help?
Humber students are ready to hit the ground running, in short-term positions such as a work placement, internship or apprenticeship. When considering a placement opportunity, the position you offer should give the student the chance to hone their interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
We have many excellent programs with practical experiential components to them. These are usually shorter in length and are run by the Academic departments. Please see the "Academic School contacts" below for information on all programs at Humber that have a Field Placement, Co-op, Internship, or Traineeship component.
Call 416.675.6622 and then the extension of the individual you wish to reach.
Academic School contacts
Click the following links to view the Academic School contacts
- School of Applied Technology
- The Business School
- School of Creative & Performing Arts
- School of Health Science
- School of Hospitality, Recreation & Tourism
- School of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- School of Media Studies & Information Technology
- School of Social & Community Services