News and Events
The Career Services (North Campus) Has Moved!
Come visit us at the brand new Academic & Career Success Centre in the Learning Resource Commons, First Floor.
JOB Opportunities For Graduates
There are a variety of current opportunities available to job seekers under the age of 30 through the Partnership to Advance Youth Employment (PAYE).
Click here to review current postings.
Application Process and Tips
Applicants will need to register and create a profile in the PAYE Employment Opportunities System (EOS). To do so, individuals will need to enter an ACCESS CODE. This code is jobs. When individuals apply to any of these opportunities, they will also need to answer a set of pre-screening questions.
- 1. This employment opportunity is only available to participants registered for the PAYE 2015 Spring initiative. Are you registered for the Spring 2015 initiative? Answer YES
- 2. If you answered YES to question #1, in the box below type your GROUP (West or East). Answer WEST Group
- 3. If you answered YES to question #1, in the box below type the NAME OF COACH/JOB DEVELOPER. List Your Educational Institution
- 4. If you answered YES to question #1, in the box below type the OFFICE/AGENCY supporting you with your job search. List Your Educational Institution
- 5. If you answered YES to question #1, in the box below type the unique REFERENCE NUMBER for this opportunity - given to you by your coach/job developer. Leave Blank
Looking for Humber Career Opportunities?