Highlights from Career Month
Highlights from Career Month - March 2021
March 1 - 31, 2021 | Virtually via Microsoft Teams
During the Winter 2021 semester, we held our second Virtual Career Month. The theme was surrounding resiliency and navigating the job market in a virtual environment. The career readiness event was a huge success with interactive workshops aimed to prepare students for the world of work.
Some of the activities included:
- Resume, cover letter, networking and interview workshops
- Money Management Masterclass for international students & internships
- Workshops on job search and interviewing in a virtual environment
- Clifton Strengths Workshop
Also, our keynote events - Career Conversations Panel for Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC) Learners in partnership with Seneca College and Betting on yourself with Brandon Gonez hosted by IGNITE.
Thank you to our partners for helping with the success of this event!
- Humber Alumni Services
- Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Indigenous Education & Engagement
- Humber Community Employment Services