Online Learning Resources
Learn tips and tricks to be a successful online learner.
Online Learning Portal
This Ontario Colleges resource hub can help to guide you through your online learning journey, study habits, and academic preparedness.
Online Learning Readiness Quiz
Student Learning Kit
With the move to online learning, make sure you are prepared and using the tools and services available to you. Here is a Student Learning Kit, and an Ontario Colleges resource hub to help guide you through your online learning journey.
Access a variety of instructions to help guide you through your Blackboard experience (aka where your course details, assignments and breakdown of due dates are found).
Academic Application Streaming Service
Appstream is an Amazon streaming service that allows Humber students access to applications that traditionally were only accessible on-campus. This website includes a user guide and FAQ.
The Library is offering several online services to students and faculty.
Online Learning Tips video from PALS
- Are you looking for someone to review of your resume, cover letter and/or LinkedIn profile? Would you like to do a mock interview? Get Started
- Are you a current student that has a concern related to your academic and career goals? We provide a Virtual Advising for you.
- Learning Skills Workshop: Tips For Online Learning
Check the Peer Assisted Learning Support website or our event calendar for scheduled workshops.
- Virtual Networking Skills
- Virtual Interviewing in the Time of Covid-19
Check our event calendar for scheduled workshops.