Highlights from Career Month
Highlights from Virtual Career Month
November 2 - 27, 2020
During the Fall 2020 semester, we launched our first Virtual Career Month, and it was a huge success. This career readiness event aimed to prepare students for the world of work - whether it was for a full-time position, a part-time job, an upcoming internship or placement, or just general career skill building, there was something for everyone!
Some of the activities included:
- resume, cover letter, networking and interview workshops
- mock interview sessions
- entrepreneurship workshops hosted by our Centre for Entrepreneurship
- alumni and career coffee chats with Humber staff and alumni
Also our three flagship events - Real Talks hosted by IGNITE, a Career Development for Equity Deserving Groups panel presentation, and LinkedIn Level-Up Event also hosted by IGNITE.
Thank you to our partners for helping with the success of this event!
- Humber Alumni Services
- 10 Thousand Coffees Alumni Mentorship Program
- Faculty of Media & Creative Arts
- Humber's International Centre