Highlights from Career Month
Highlights from Career Week - November 2019
November 4, 5, 7, 2019 | North Campus
November 6, 2019 | Lakeshore Campus
During the Fall 2019 semester, we launched our first ever Career Week, and it was a huge success. This four-day career readiness event aimed to prepare students for the world of work - whether it was for a full-time position, a part-time job, an upcoming internship or placement, or just general career skill building, there was something for everyone!
Some of the activities included:
- on the spot resume reviews and mock interviews
- career exploration games
- presentations on networking, study abroad skills for your resume, job search skills and goal setting
- a Q&A with employers from various industries on what they look for when hiring new grads
- LinkedIn Local event organized by IGNITE on the importance of social networking skills
Thank you to our partners for helping with the success of this event!
- Humber Alumni Services
- 10 Thousand Coffees Alumni Mentorship Program
- Faculty of Media & Creative Arts
- Humber's International Centre